Monday, February 8, 2010

Out of It

OK, I have been out of it since before Christmas. Just a lot going on, not getting everything that I need to get done done, problems with my new website, a cold, helping to take care of an older lady, etc. OK, enough excuses! I am back! I have spent my computer time entering contests rather than blogging. I am hooked to contests! I guess it is because I seem to keep winning! Nothing major yet, but just yesterday I won two tickets to see the Princess and the Frog movie! I am now coming back to blogging! My sister kicked my butt yesterday because I have not updated my blog in FOREVER! It is about time I get back to it! I enjoy it so much. Believe it or not, since I stopped blogging, I stopped bargain shopping! That is SO not me! Really though, I haven't done hardly ANY shopping since right after Christmas! I am NOT going to give up on my contests though either! I can fit it all in! OH and by the way, the HGTV Dream House IS MINE! That is what my big win is going to be!!! That and then a trip to Disney World or maybe a Disney Cruise...

No comments:

Post a Comment