Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am a Sandwich Revolution House Party Hostess!!!




I won the chance to host another party through House Party! This is a House Party to introduce my family and friends to Sandwich Thins! I have not tried them yet, but have REALLY wanted to! Here is my chance! My mother says they are awesome, we will have to see...

This is what will come in my kit:

1 Letter explaining the process
5-$4 off coupons for Sandwich Thins® Rolls for the host
15 $1 off coupons for Sandwich Thins® Rolls for the Guests
1 Sandwich Thins® branded cutting board
15 Reusable grocery bags
15 Grocery list pads
15 Sandwich Thins® Recipe card sets
45 Blank recipe cards
15 Sandwich Thins® Nutrition Guides and Healthy Living Tips




There are some GREAT sounding recipes that House Party gave us using Sandwich Thins.


Grape Tomato Bruschetta


Mushroom & Spinach Mini Pizzas


Three Layer Turkey Reuben


Southwest Burger


Sauteed Tuna Steak


Alfalfa Sprouts Veggie Sandwich


Chicken and Apple Panini


Turkey Club


I can't wait to try some of the recipes!!!
If you haven't signed up at the House Party website to enter to host parties, you can do that here: http://www.houseparty.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment