Friday, August 21, 2009

My Walgreen's Shopping Trip for Don



I went to Walgreen's this afternoon to pick up my FREE scrapbook page and all of the other picture orders I have placed this week. I can't just go into Walgreen's, go straight to the photo department and leave. That would just be wrong, so I picked up my pictures and wandered around the store. I ran across one Gillette Fusion Power Razor on clearance from $14.99 to $2.89. I also found Tag Body Spray on clearance from $4.99 to $1.29. I purchased my pictures and went to the car to check my coupon box. I found a coupon that stated purchase a Fusion Razor, get Gillette Body Wash FREE. I found another coupon that was for $4 off any Fusion Razor Refills. I also found a coupon for FREE Gillette Shaving Cream when you purchase the Fusion Razor Refills. Then I found 4 coupons for $2 off any Tag Body Spray.

I spent $13.09 out of pocket, saved $44.68 and walked out of the store with $11 in Register Rewards to use on Future Purchases.

Fusion Razor - $2.89
Gillette Body Wash (Regular Price $4.99)- FREE for purchasing the Fusion Razor
Razor Refills (Regular Price $14.49) - $10.49 after $4 Coupon
Gillette Shaving Cream (Regular Price $4.29) - FREE for purchasing the Razor Refills
For buying a Fusion Razor along with a package of Refills, a $6 Register Reward printed.

4 Cans of Tag Body Spray (Regular Price $4.99) - I was paid $0.71 for each one I purchased!

Then a $5 Register Reward printed out because my total before coupons was $25.

The good news about this purchase is the Fusion Power Razor is the razor that Don actually uses. We do not use the Tag Body Spray, but how can you pass up being paid to take something out of the store? I will put $1 on them at the next yard sale and make $4.

No comments:

Post a Comment