Friday, August 14, 2009

$50 Gift Card with Transferred Prescription

Don bought a Shelby County Reporter Newspaper Thursday morning (Wednesday edition) for 25 cents. We never buy a Shelby County Reporter, but we must have been in the right place at the right time because that quarter Thursday morning turned into $50 tonight!!!

There was an small coupon stuck in the paper from Fred's in Columbiana, AL offering a $50 Fred's Giftcard for transferring a prescription. I had a prescription that I knew needed filled and was going to drive to Columbiana, 25 minutes away to use this coupon when it hit me that CVS matched Pharmacy coupons. I called CVS to verify this and ended up transferring my prescription from Walgreen's to CVS. I picked it up tonight, handed the pharmicist the coupon and had no trouble getting the $50 gift card. I also asked about Auto Refill. This was advertised this week in their ad. Just for asking about it, you got a $25 coupon book.

In this coupon book were 2 coupons for $4 off a $20 purchase. I know I will be using those!
The other coupons were:
$4 off any diet/nutrition purchase of $20 or more
$4 off any facial skin products purchase of $20 or more
$2 off any vitamin products purchase of $10 or more
$2 off any allergy products purchase of $10 or more
$2 off any oral care products purchase of $10 or more
$3 off any eye care products purchase of $12 or more
All Expire 9/12/09

No comments:

Post a Comment