Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Baking

Every December, I always take an entire day and bake Christmas Goodies. I have made my list of what I am going to make. I can't wait, this is one of my favorite days of the year. I usually have my baking session towards the beginning of December, but since I am getting to spend two weeks after the kids get out of school in Mobile with my family, I am going to wait until we get down there to do it. We are not going down there until the week of the 20th, but I have my list and am ready to go!

Caramel Crunch Bars
Chewy White Macadamia Nut Cookies
Chocolate Snowball Cookies
Chocolate Thumbprints X2
Haystacks
Holiday Bars
Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies (frozen)
Peanut Butter Balls
Peanut Butter Cookies (mix)
Pecan Pralines
Peppermint Shortbread Cookies
Reindeer Chow
Soft Sugar Cookies
Swirled Holiday Snowball Cookies
White Peppermint Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment