Friday, September 11, 2009

Today's Wal-Mart Shopping Trip 77% Savings

Nine Air Wick I-Motion Air Fresheners - Sale Price $5.00 - Used Nine $4 Coupons - Paid $1 Each or all 9 for $9

Cole's Pizza Sticks - $2.82 - Used a FREE Coupon that was mailed to me to thank me for e-mailing the company - FREE

Two Michelina's Shrimp Fettucini Dinners - $1.88 Each - Used Two FREE Coupons that were mailed to me to thank me for e-mailing the company. - FREE

Three M & M's - $0.74 Each - Used Three FREE Coupons mailed to me for going here https://secure.realchocolate.com/ every Friday between 9:00 AM ET to 11:59 PM ET and filling out the form. - FREE

Two Carl Buddig Ham - $0.56 Each - Used Two FREE Coupons mailed to me to thank me for e-mailing the company. - FREE

All together with tax and all, I spent $13.39. If I paid regular price, I would have paid $59.31.

No comments:

Post a Comment