Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rest in Peace Wayne 04/08/50 - 02/24/10


One of my best friends in the entire world passed away, Wednesday, February 24, 2010. I will miss him dearly. Maybe I am being a little selfish here, but I keep thinking about this. Who am I going to call when I am in the car line waiting for Isabella, or when I am driving down the road lonely and wanting to talk to someone. I am definitely a phone talker in the car. Wayne is always the first person I think about when I pick up the phone in the car to call someone. I guess this is because we talked every morning on my way to work for so many years. It has become such a habit for him to be the first one to call when I have good news, bad news or to just talk about my day. He called me a lot too, up until these past couple of weeks. I knew something was wrong when I couldn't get him to answer the phone or to return my calls, but at least I could talk to his voicemail until Wednesday. Wayne, I love you and miss you so much already! I hope you are in a much better place and are looking down on all of us right now saying everything is OK for you and will be OK for us soon enough. I can't have too many guardian angels, no one can. I would love if you were one of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment