Saturday, January 30, 2010

Contests

Do you know what I have been absolutely addicted to lately? Contests! I have won A LOT of small prizes so far this year and have had so much fun doing it! I have hosted the DiGiorno Pizza Party that I won from www.houseparty.com . I will post pictures of that here soon.

I won two packages of Pillsbury Crescent rolls and a three piece appetizer plate set from www.myredapron.com

I won a CSI book bag by playing the CSI: Deadly Intent Instant Win Investigation Game.

I won 24 Valentine Treat Bag Tags that were so flippin cute! I can't find who those came from.

I won a coupon for a FREE El Monterrey Item up to $6. That one was a surprise, it just showed up in the mail this week with a note saying that a recipe that I submitted was a winner.

I won a FREE jar of Pace Picante Sauce up to $4 here: http://www.pacefoods.com/hand-pick-win.aspx

I have also won $25 from the Honey Nut Cheerios Game. http://www.honeydefender.millsberry.com/ You only win $5 at a time, but I have won that 5 times already this year!

All of this has been this year! I am addicted!!! I can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings me! I am hoping for a Disney Trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment